Monday 26 October 2009

See Ya After








So I've been in Australia for 2 weeks now. It feels like I've always been here, which is a good sign. The weather is good, not too hot just yet, but sunny and dry. Food, drink, rent, and other things such as arts and crafts materials are bloody cheap. We're moving into a new house this week, so should have office/studio set up soon after so I'm really looking forward to resuming my comic-ing/drawing. It's great here and I love it.

Anyway, just before i left, I met up with a few friends for last drinks before I headed off. Good ol' Paddy Lynch was there and presented me with the best present that I could ever have asked for - A going away book compilation, put together by cardboard press, and with original drawings from non other than Phil Barrett, Katie Blackwood, Bob Byrne, Cathal Duggan, Paddy Lynch and Gar Shanley. I was bowled over and I want to take this opportunity to thank all the above for such an amazing gesture and that I'm a lucky man to have contributions from such talent collected in a cardboard press book! The pictures above are posted in the order that they appeared in the book.

Thanks mates! Strewth!

No comments:

Post a Comment